According to the 22nd provision of the “Measures of the customs of the People's Republic of China for the supervision of inbound and outbound express mail” During the declaration of personal goods entring and exiting the Country/Region, the operator shall submit to the customs the ID card of the consignee for the entry express or ID copy of the sender for the outbound express and other documents required by the customs.
1、SF ID card collection is based on the information platform established under this requirement, submitting user identity documents to the Chinese customs according to the customer's express waybill number, and you can submit your own ID information in a safe and fast manner.
2、It is recommended that you upload your ID card copy with the“Use for custom clearance only ”seal.
3、Real and valid name must be filled for personal information details along with ID card number, mobile phone number and the front and back side of the ID copy.
4、If you submit false or expired ID copy, you will be responsible for the loss of goods and any customs interception, which will affect customs clearance and delivery. I have read the above terms carefully, and agree to enter the upload information of ID card.
1. In order to ensure the smooth customs clearance, please upload real and effective identity information, so as not to affect the customs clearance;
2. Residents of Mainland China: resident ID card or temporary resident ID card;
3. Hong Kong and Macao residents in China: Pass for Hong Kong and Macao Residents to and from the Mainlan(hometown permit);
4. Taiwan residents in China: Taiwan residents traveling to and from the mainland (Taiwan Pass);
5. Foreign residents: passports;
6. Other documents (such as military officer photos, soldier certificates, sergeant cards, armed police ID cards, etc.);
7. The front and back picture requirements size does not exceed 3M, the format is jpg, png one of them.
Scan the qr code,upload images on your phone.